Condos in St. Lawrence Market, Toronto
177 Front Street East Condos is a new condo complex by Pemberton Group currently in preconstruction status. It will be located on the south side of Front Street and the east side of Sherbourne Street.
- Proposed to have four residential towers (25, 27, 29, and 33 stories), grade-level retail space, and a total of 1,586 condo suites
- Amenities include an inner courtyard and a 10-story podium
- Architecture by Wallman Architects
- North podium will feature an above-grade parking garage (there will also be a below-grade level parking area)
ABOUT DOWNTOWN TORONTO
The Downtown Toronto area is home to the city’s bustling business centre, the largest number of skyscrapers, and plenty of shopping and dining options. It has a 97/100 WalkScore and perfect 100/100 TransitScore.
- Attractions and landmarks in Downtown Toronto include Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, St. Lawrence Market, the Distillery Historic District, the CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum, Steam Whistle Brewery, the AGO (Art Gallery of Ontario), the Toronto Public Library, and the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Transportation options in the area include busy Yonge Street, public transportation by the Toronto Transit Commission, and two airports (Toronto City Centre Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport)
- Nearby parks include Sculpture Gardens, Moss Park, and St. James Park
- Local restaurants in Downtown Toronto include Soma Chocolate, George Restaurant, the Elm Tree Restaurant, Signs Restaurant, the Keg Steakhouse & Bar, Pizzeria Libretto, Carisma, Senator Restaurant, The Hot House, Beer Bistro, House on Parliament, and Cluny Bistro
- Shopping venues in downtown include the large CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Bayview Village Shopping Centre, Galleria Shopping Centre, Atrium on Bay, The Path, BCE Place, First Canadian Place, Queen’s Quay Terminal, and Newcourt Centre
ABOUT PEMBERTON GROUP
The Pemberton Group is a real estate development firm based in Toronto, focusing on luxury condo complexes in many of Toronto’s most popular neighbourhoods.
- More than 50 years of experience in the real estate development industry
- Completed projects include Bluwater Condominiums in Oakville, Neon Condominiums in Toronto, Miracle at Yonge (Richmond Hill), Park Lake Residences (Toronto), Princess Place (Toronto), U Condominiums (Toronto), Promenade at Port Royal Place (Etobicoke), Parkway Place (Toronto), The Premier (Richmond Hill), Pulse in Toronto, Uptown Residences (Toronto), and Peninsula Place (Toronto)
- Current developments include Indigo Condominiums, Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2, CityLights, SkyCity2, Ten93 Queen West, and 177 Front Street East Condos