Theory Condos at 203 College, Toronto
Theory Condos is a new condo development in preconstruction at 203 College Street in Downtown Toronto. The project is being developed by Parallax Development Corporation with an estimated completion date of 2020.
- Proposed to have a total of 356 mixed-unit condos with a 33-storey tower
- Architecture by Page + Steele IBI Group Architects
- Also to feature retail space at grade level and 2-storeys of office space
- Proposed to have a total of 58 parking spaces below-grade level
ABOUT DOWNTOWN TORONTO
Downtown Toronto is the city’s business hub and is home to the largest number of businesses and skyscrapers. It’s divided into numerous districts and neighbourhoods, including the Financial District, Yorkville (home to the famed “Mink Mile”), St. Lawrence, and the always bustling Entertainment District.
- Attractions, landmarks, and things to do in and around Downtown Toronto include the AGO (Art Gallery of Toronto), Canon Theatre, Air Canada Centre, historic Osgoode Hall, the Hockey Hall of Fame, Maple Leaf Gardens, St. Lawrence Market, the Royal Ontario Museum, Ricoh Coliseum, Rogers Centre, Princess of Wales Theatre, Elgin and Winter Garden Theatres, Harbourfront Centre, and the Royal Alexandra Theatre
- Local and nearby shopping options include the Toronto Eaton Centre, The PATH (underground shopping mall), Yorkville Village, Chinatown Centre, Cambridge Shopping Centre, Manulife Centre, Cumberland Terrace, The Hudson Bay Centre, and Fairview Mall
- Restaurant options in and around Downtown include The Elm Street Restaurant, George Restaurant, Pizzeria Libretto, The Keg Steakhouse & Bar Mansion, Carisma, Senator Restaurant, Donatello Restaurant, Beer Bistro, JOEY Eaton Centre, The Hot House, Barberian’s Steak House, The 3 Brewers, House on Parliament, ORO Restaurant, The Carbon Bar, Wildfire Steakhouse Cosmopolitan Hotel, Loblaw’s, El Catrin, Adega, Rasa Restaurant, and Fran’s Restaurant & Bar
ABOUT PARALLAX DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Parallax is a Toronto-based real estate development and investment firm with various projects across Canada and the US.
- Parallax has completed more than 75 projects including retail, residential condo buildings, office spaces, and other mixed-use projects
- Portfolio includes Rowland Heights Plaza & Hotel, 225 Wyecroft Road (Oakville), 540 College Street (Toronto), The Diamond at Don Mills (Toronto), 33 Collier Street, Cachet Village, 180 Duncan Mill Road (Toronto), Sterling Tower, The Grid Condos, Yonge & Wellesley, 93 Bloor Street West (Toronto), and Woodhill Centre
- The Parallax team consists of Stafford Lawson (manager for sourcing new real estate development and acquisitions), Nigel Lawson (principal responsible for all development, acquisitions, and construction management), and Michael Binder (responsible for managing all ongoing development projects)