- Wesley Tower by Daniels will be launching at the end of August
- The tower will stand 43 storeys and house approximately 480 suites
- 40 suites will be made available to purchase with just 10% down for first time home buyers
- Wesley Tower is the 8th condominium in the Daniels City Centre master planned community that began back in 2004
- Daniels are a multi-award winning developer and are firmly among the leading developers in the GTA
- Get more information, including a first look at the sample Wesley Condos floor plans at the Wesley Tower Condos Project Page
- TalkCondo are developer approved Platinum Agents for Daniels and Wesley Tower. Register with the link below for Platinum Access launching at the end of August
Wesley Tower is the latest condominium in the highly sought after Daniels City Centre community that began in 2004. Daniels were among the first developers in the area and helped shape what the community has become, a trait that is very common amongst Daniels master planned communities. The project will be launching at the end of August to a select group of Platinum Brokers.
Wesley Tower will stand 43 storeys in the heart of the bustling Mississauga City Centre, a community that has seen enormous growth in recent months with renewed excitement around the area with the pending Hurontario LRT that will connect Brampton to Port Credit offering easy access to key transit lines to Downtown Toronto and beyond.
Wesley marks the 8th Daniels condominium in Mississauga City Centre with popular condominiums in the area including:
- Capital Condos North in 2004
- Capital Condos South in 2004
- One Park Tower in 2005
- Amica at City Centre in 2007
- Chicago in 2007
- Limelight North in 2013
- Limelight South in 2013
- Wesley Tower Launching August 2017 (Register today)
Wesley Tower: First Time Home Buyers Given Opportunity
As part of the condominium launch for Wesley Tower, Daniels will offer first time home buyers the opportunity to purchase with just 10% deposit (instead of the typical 20%) with a easy payment plan in an effort to offer home ownership to first time buyers who may feel squeezed out.
It is not uncommon for Daniels to offer unique programs to assist first time home buyers in purchasing at their projects. Dominic Tompa, Broker of Record for City Life Realty (and subsidiary of the Daniels Corporation) highlighted that Daniels were the first to offer the Rent-to-Own program at NY Towers at Bayview and Sheppard, and more recently the BOOST program in Regent Park. All the programs are part of Daniels efforts to help first timers get into home ownership.
Mississauga Marks Huge 905 Growth
Mississauga City Centre has enjoyed a lot of attention in 2017, marking new growth in the 905. The neighbourhood has been buoyed by renewed interest because of the Hurontario LRT line that will make the community much more accessible in the coming years.
The Square One Mall has also seen a a $237 million makeover and expansion, designed to make the mall more upscale and to attract a higher quality tenant, highlighted by the recent opening of the 120,000 sq.ft. Holt Renfrew.
Mississauga City Centre is ideally located, with quick access to major amenities including Square One Mall, Sheridan College Campus, major highways (401, 403, QEW, 427) and the upcoming Hurontario LRT. It’s easy to see why people love Mississauga City Centre.
The recent success of M City Condominiums has put the limelight (no pun intended) back onto Mississauga City Centre, an area that is primed for growth and desperate for more urban style living.
Daniels will launch Wesley Tower later this month. For front of line Platinum VIP Access, simply click the button below.