RC3 Condos is the latest phase of the very popular River City Condos. The project is located in the brand new West Don Lands neighbourhood which is undergoing a huge facelift and transformation that will turn it into one of the most sought after areas in Toronto.
Below are are our top 6 reasons to invest ahead of our EXCLUSIVE Bulk Deal with incredible incentives and discounts. Our team is hosting a live webinar on Tuesday March 24th to do a deep dive at RC3 Condos – click the link below to Register.
6. Iconic Architecture
Extreme Architecture – RC3 is one of the most uniquely designed buildings in all of Toronto
The word “iconic architecture” gets thrown around a lot – but RC3 truly features stunning and unique design that will turn it into the jewel of the new East side. Not only will RC3 Condos be the tallest building in the new neighbourhood, but the unique design will help make it THE stand out building in Downtown East.
5. Higher Percentage of End Users (vs. Investors) One aspect that really sets the River City projects apart is the higher percentage of “End Users” that are buying in the project (vs. Investors). In most Downtown Toronto Condo projects, the units are purchased by investors who plan on renting the suites out. This has a big impact on your investment – first, there is a higher “pride of ownership” within the building which can increase value, and also less suites to compete for on the rental market.
4. World Class Views in Every Direction River City Phase 3 sits in a unique spot, adjacent to a brand new 18 Acre Urban Park (the largest in Toronto) with clear sight lines to the Toronto Skyline, CN Tower, Lake Ontario and the new Park.
Looking West from RC3 will offer world class skyline views
3. The Brand New 18 Acre Park Set to become a destination in Toronto, a brand new 18 Acre Park (called “Corktown Commons”) is located literally at RC3’s doorstep. Corktown Commons is Downtown Toronto’s largest park and features walking trails, splash pads, athletic fields, off leash dog areas and much more.
A stunning view of the brand new 18 Acre Park at RC3’s doorstep
RC3 Condos is located virtually on top of the brand new 18 Acre Park – a feature that immediately sets it apart from every other condominium project in Toronto
This unique feature immediately sets this condominium apart from virtually every other condominium in Toronto. The park is now open and will be a huge feature of the condominium. 2. Proposed Transit Steps from River City Transit is a hot topic everywhere in the City. Here is what we already know. 1. The Tory “Smart Track” that John Tory built his campaign around will have a stop at the Unilever site, just steps from River City.
John Tory’s Smart Track line – with the first stop on the East Side located at the “Unilever Site” (which is the #1 reason to purchase at RC3 which you can read about below!) just a few minutes from RC3. RC3 Condos location is highlighted on the map.
2. Public Consultation is ALREADY UNDERWAY for Toronto’s next Subway Line – the “Downtown Relief Line”. The high priority location has been identified as Downtown East that will connect Yonge Street to the Danforth, with either King Street or Queen Street being the expected lines. Both King & Queen Street intersect nearby River City, which makes it ideally placed to benefit from the new Downtown Relief Line.
Downtown Relief Subway Line Public Consultation has begun, with high priority placed on Toronto’s East Side. RC3 Condos highlighted in the above image. Image source: www.reliefline.ca
Expected lines highlighted by the committee for Toronto’s Relief Line – King Street or Queen Street – both of which are steps from River City. Image source: www.reliefline.ca
1. Steps to up to 70,000 Jobs Perhaps the biggest reason to invest at RC3 is the brand new, 60 acre site just steps from River City 3. The site, currently known as the “Unilever Site” is expected to undergo a massive transformation that will turn it into a major business district in Toronto, with over 15 million square feet of brand new office space and will house up to 70,000 new jobs (for comparison sake, this would house more jobs than Yonge & Eglinton North York Centre and Scarborough Centre COMBINED). The Unilever site has huge backing from Mayor John Tory and is anchored by the stop on John Tory’s “Smart Track” and the land is owned by First Gulf (major commercial developers) aim to turn this destination into Toronto’s next major business destination similar to Canary Wharf – a similarly revitalized area in London’s Port Lands that has become a major business district hub and houses 100,000 jobs.
BONUS: Exclusively Negotiated Deal with the best incentives ever offered at RC3 Condos Our team has exclusively negotiated an incredible incentive package for our clients at a One Weekend Only Sale on March 28th. At this sale you will have access to the BEST INCENTIVES ever offered at RC3.
- - 2 Year Rental Guarantee with POSITIVE Cash Flow on All Suites
- - Up to $15,000 Discounts on Suites
- - Extended Deposit Structure
- - Discounted Parking & Locker
For all the details on this exciting promotion – simply complete the form below!