Register to become an Insider Club member to get access to the best pre-construction condo deals available!
RC3 Condos is the latest phase of the very popular River City Condos. The project is located in the brand new West Don Lands neighbourhood which is undergoing a huge facelift and transformation that will turn it into one of the most sought after areas in Toronto.
Below are are our top 6 reasons to invest ahead of our EXCLUSIVE Bulk Deal with incredible incentives and discounts. Our team is hosting a live webinar on Tuesday March 24th to do a deep dive at RC3 Condos – click the link below to Register.
6. Iconic Architecture
The word “iconic architecture” gets thrown around a lot – but RC3 truly features stunning and unique design that will turn it into the jewel of the new East side. Not only will RC3 Condos be the tallest building in the new neighbourhood, but the unique design will help make it THE stand out building in Downtown East.
5. Higher Percentage of End Users (vs. Investors) One aspect that really sets the River City projects apart is the higher percentage of “End Users” that are buying in the project (vs. Investors). In most Downtown Toronto Condo projects, the units are purchased by investors who plan on renting the suites out. This has a big impact on your investment – first, there is a higher “pride of ownership” within the building which can increase value, and also less suites to compete for on the rental market.
4. World Class Views in Every Direction River City Phase 3 sits in a unique spot, adjacent to a brand new 18 Acre Urban Park (the largest in Toronto) with clear sight lines to the Toronto Skyline, CN Tower, Lake Ontario and the new Park.
3. The Brand New 18 Acre Park Set to become a destination in Toronto, a brand new 18 Acre Park (called “Corktown Commons”) is located literally at RC3’s doorstep. Corktown Commons is Downtown Toronto’s largest park and features walking trails, splash pads, athletic fields, off leash dog areas and much more.
This unique feature immediately sets this condominium apart from virtually every other condominium in Toronto. The park is now open and will be a huge feature of the condominium.
2. Proposed Transit Steps from River City Transit is a hot topic everywhere in the City. Here is what we already know.
1. The Tory “Smart Track” that John Tory built his campaign around will have a stop at the Unilever site, just steps from River City.
2. Public Consultation is ALREADY UNDERWAY for Toronto’s next Subway Line – the “Downtown Relief Line”. The high priority location has been identified as Downtown East that will connect Yonge Street to the Danforth, with either King Street or Queen Street being the expected lines. Both King & Queen Street intersect nearby River City, which makes it ideally placed to benefit from the new Downtown Relief Line.
1. Steps to up to 70,000 Jobs
Perhaps the biggest reason to invest at RC3 is the brand new, 60 acre site just steps from River City 3. The site, currently known as the “Unilever Site” is expected to undergo a massive transformation that will turn it into a major business district in Toronto, with over 15 million square feet of brand new office space and will house up to 70,000 new jobs (for comparison sake, this would house more jobs than Yonge & Eglinton North York Centre and Scarborough Centre COMBINED).
The Unilever site has huge backing from Mayor John Tory and is anchored by the stop on John Tory’s “Smart Track” and the land is owned by First Gulf (major commercial developers) aim to turn this destination into Toronto’s next major business destination similar to Canary Wharf – a similarly revitalized area in London’s Port Lands that has become a major business district hub and houses 100,000 jobs.
BONUS: Exclusively Negotiated Deal with the best incentives ever offered at RC3 Condos Our team has exclusively negotiated an incredible incentive package for our clients at a One Weekend Only Sale on March 28th. At this sale you will have access to the BEST INCENTIVES ever offered at RC3.
- - 2 Year Rental Guarantee with POSITIVE Cash Flow on All Suites
- - Up to $15,000 Discounts on Suites
- - Extended Deposit Structure
- - Free Assignments
- - Discounted Parking & Locker
- - And much more!
For all the details on this exciting promotion – simply complete the form below!
RC3 Condos (short for “River City 3″) is gearing up to finally launch and we have an exclusive first look at some incredible new renderings that show off the building from every angle.
The project has earned a lot of praise for the forward thinking design in a neighbourhood that has seen incredible growth in the last few years as the West Don Lands will be host to the Pan Am Games in 2015. River City 3 will be the follow up to the super successful River City (now complete) and River City 2 (under construction).
As top sellers at the River City Project, our team will offer first access to this exciting project and we’ll be featuring full coverage in the lead up to the launch. For now, sit back and enjoy these incredible renderings of what will become the jewel of the East End.
River City 3 standing tall next to River City & River City 2
The River City development is one that we have supported since day one and we can’t wait to get our hands on more details. For all the information as soon as it becomes available (and to be one of the first in the City to purchase) simply complete the form below!
Urban Capital are slowly peeling back the curtain to reveal the brand new RC3 Condos (short for “River City Phase 3″) which looks like it is going to be an absolute show stopper and arguably one of the most unique buildings in all of Toronto.
The brand new rendering reveals just how unique the project will look with balconies that jut in and out in a building that looks to combine the building elements of both River City 1 and River City 2.
The River City development has been one of our favourites over the years. The billion dollar re-development of the West Don Lands, the growth of the neighbourhood because of the pending Pan America Games (in 2015) makes this an absolute winner.
River City Phase 3 is also situated immediately north of the brand new Corktown Commons Park, a brand new 18 acre urban park right in the neighbourhood.
River City is gearing up to launch in the next few weeks and TalkCondo will be first in line with all the information as it becomes available and absolute first access to purchase. For all the information as it becomes available, simply complete the form below!
River City Phase 1 & 2 were very important condominium projects for the east end of Toronto, and the developer is gearing up for River City 3 (the project will be known as RC3 Condos). They were the first major developments in the new billion dollar re-development of the West Don Lands and the Pan Am Village (read all about the Revitalization here).
Now that Phase 1 is nearing completion (and looks absolutely stunning), Urban Capital is readying the launch for RC3 (River City Phase 3), a brand new 28 storey condominium that features stunning architecture and will overlook the brand new Corktown Commons 18 Acre Urban Park (which is set to open it’s doors this Spring).
The West Don Lands revitalization will also expand the transit with added lines to and from the Downtown Core.
River City Phase 3 will stand 36 Storeys and will be built with the quality we expect from Urban Capital. River City 3 will be the tallest tower in this West Don Lands (where most other projects are mid-rise) which should make for some stunning views overlooking the park and the City.
For all the information as soon as it becomes avaliable (including floorplans, price lists and opportunity to purchase), simply complete the form below!
Urban Capital Developments. Take a bow.
Our friends at BuzzBuzzHome just broke the new rendering for River City 3 Condos and it is quite amazing. The tower looks like a merge of Phase 1 (all Black) and Phase 2 (Black with balconies jutting out) and will stand on the south side of the elevated Eastern Avenue. The third phase will be the tallest of the three phases and is expected to stand around 32 storeys.
We have written at length about the West Don Lands revitalization and all the work being done around the Pan Am village (links to related articles below) and River City Phase 3 will be the crown jewel of the neighbourhood.
The third phase of the project has been of extreme interest with the south side of the project overlooking the brand new Corktown Commons public 18 acre park.
We will be running full coverage for all things River City as the launch nears. But for now just enjoy the rendering.
To get the information on River City as more information becomes available, simply complete the form below!