|Suite Name||Suite Type||Size||View||Floor Range||Price|
|Sold Out||A1 | 09||1 Bed 1 Bath||442 sq.ft||South||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||A2 | 03||1 Bed 1 Bath||460 sq.ft||North||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||A4 | 07||1 Bed 1 Bath||489 sq.ft||East||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||B2 | 11||1 Bed 1 Bath||524 sq.ft||West||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||C3 | 05-06||1.5 Bed 1 Bath||564 sq.ft||East||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||C2 | 01||1.5 Bed 1 Bath||566 sq.ft||West||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||C4 | 12||1.5 Bed 1 Bath||608 sq.ft||West||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||C5 | 04||1.5 Bed 1 Bath||608 sq.ft||North East||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||C6 | 10||1.5 Bed 1 Bath||681 sq.ft||South West||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||D4 | 08||1.5 Bed 1.5 Bath||726 sq.ft||South East||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
|Sold Out||E1 | 02||2 Bed 2 Bath||865 sq.ft||North West||6-24||Sold Out||Buy|
The Kip District Phase 2 Condos is Sold Out
Browse the map to find available condos nearby or click below to show all floorplans
All prices, availability, figures and materials are preliminary and are subject to change without notice. E&OE 2019
Floor Premiums apply, please speak to sales representative for further information.
The Kip District Phase 2 Condos is a new condo project by Concert Properties to be located at 5365 Dundas Street West in Etobicoke’s Islington-City Centre West (also known as Islington Village). It’s currently in preconstruction with a still unknown estimated completion date.
✔ Proposed to stand 24-storeys tall (unknown number of units)
✔ The condo suites will range from one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom units
ABOUT ISLINGTON-CITY CENTRE WEST
This residential neighbourhood is located in Central Etobicoke and is home to 25 well-known murals; the community is known to locals as “Toronto’s Village of Murals”. The building’s location is mere steps away from the Kipling Station, and a 28-minute commute via car to Downtown Toronto.
✔ WalkScore of 83/100, perfect TransitScore of 100/100, BikeScore of 50/100
✔ Local and nearby attractions and things to do in the area include the historic Montgomery’s Inn (now the Etobicoke Community Museum), Fantasy Fair at Woodbine Centre, Humber Bay Park, Centennial Park Greenhouse, Toronto Congress Centre, Cloverdale Park, Greenfield Park, Kingsway Theatre, Colonel Sam Smith Park, the Humber Bay Arch Bridge, First Canadian Place, Theatre Etobicoke, and the 25 Murals of Islington
✔ Nearby restaurant and shopping options include Big Rock Brewery, Cool Beer Brewing Company, Black Oak Brewing Company, Great Lakes Brewing Company, Murphy’s Kitchen, the Richview-Turkuyem Restaurant, Aroma, Big Smoke Burger, JOEY Sherway, Beaumont Kitchen, Master Café, and Canyon Creek Steakhouse, with shopping malls near the area being CF Sherway Gardens, Woodbine Centre Mall, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre
✔ More transportation options close to the location include the Line 2 (Bloor-Danforth) at Kipling Station and several bus lines such as 123 Shorncliffe, 111 East Mall, and 1 Dundas
ABOUT CONCERT PROPERTIES
Concert Properties is an award-winning Vancouver-based land developer and builder with properties and projects located throughout the Greater Toronto Area, including Toronto, Victoria, and Vancouver.
✔ Founded in 1989, the company has more than 28 years of experience in the development and construction industries
✔ Portfolio includes Emporio (Richmond, BC), Sherwood at Huntington (Toronto), Alvar (Vancouver), Sherwood (North Toronto), Motion (Toronto), Era (Downtown Victoria), The Berczy (St. Lawrence, Toronto), and Blythwood (North Toronto)
✔ Awards given to the company include the 2011 Best Sales Centre Georgie Award (for Navio at the Creek), 2014 Best Multi-Family High-Rise Development Georgie Award (for Salt Condos), 2013 Platinum Georgie Award, and the 2011 Sustainability & Innovative Community Georgie Award (for Tapestry at Westbrook Village)
- Lounge & Bar
- Landscaped Courtyard
- Pet wash station
- Rooftop Party Room
- Dining Room
- Rooftop Terrace BBQs and Dining
- BBQ Area
- Guest Suite
- Open plans with over-height 8’6” ceilings throughout principal living areas, as per plan.
- Solid-core 7’ suite entry doors with architectural hardware, contemporary lockset, deadbolt and privacy viewer.
- Flat-panel interior doors with satin chrome lever handles.
- Wood-patterned laminate flooring throughout kitchens, bedrooms, dens and principal living areas.
- Generous closets with space-saving mirrored sliding doors, as per plan.
- Stacking, full-size front-load washer and dryer.
- Contemporary roller blinds on all exterior windows.
- Flat-panel, soft-close kitchen cabinetry in either modern white or wood grain laminate finish.
- Square-edge polished quartz countertop with matching seamless polished quartz backsplash.
- Polished chrome faucet with integrated pull-out spray.
- Modern under-mount, stainless steel sink.
- Under cabinet, LED lighting combined with ceilingmounted track lights.
- Contemporary appliances include:
- Stainless steel 30” KitchenAid slide-in electric range with ceramic glass top.
- Integrated 24” KitchenAid dishwasher with full laminate overlay panel.
- Counter-depth, stainless steel 24” Electrolux or 30” Liebherr refrigerator with bottom freezer, as per plan.
- Stainless steel 30” Panasonic over-the-range microwave hood fan.
- Integrated cultured marble countertop with matching backsplash and polished chrome single-lever faucet.
- Modern vanity with flat-panel cabinetry featuring frameless mirror and polished chrome accent sconce lighting.
- Large-format limestone-patterned porcelain tile flooring with matching full-height tub and/or shower surrounds, as per plan.
- Walk-in shower with framed glass doors and polished chrome hardware, as per plan.
- Square-edge, 5’ soaker tub, as per plan.
- Two-piece, high-efficiency toilets.
- Polished chrome accessories.
- Targeting LEED® Gold and Tier 2 – City of Toronto Green Standards.
- Select parking stalls equipped with electric vehicle charging outlets.
- On-site car-sharing network.
- High-performance, double-glazed, low-E thermal windows.
- Energy-efficient, motion-controlled lighting throughout building common areas.
- Extensive green roof system and landscape irrigation system supplied by storm water storage tank.
- In-suite, individually-controlled programmable thermostat and integrated energy recovery ventilation system (ERV).
- Contemporary rocker-style light switches with “all off” master control at suite entry.
- High-efficiency, centrally-sourced seasonal heating and air conditioning.
- Tri-sorting waste management chute system for garbage, recycling and organics.
- Low-VOC paint used in suites and throughout common areas.
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
- Encrypted security key fob building access system.
- Cameras at building entrances with in-suite TV monitoring.
- Pre-wired for telephone, internet and cable in living room, den and bedrooms.
- Fire protection throughout including in-suite sprinklers and smoke detectors.
- Balconies and/or terraces with exterior power outlet, as per plan.