Roy Bhandari of TalkCondo had a chance to chat with Dominic Tompa about the incredible progress that has been made in Regent Park since the launch One Cole Condominiums way back in 2009. The Wyatt Condominiums is now available, with the opportunity to purchase with just 5% Down.
Dominic Tompa is the Broker of Record for CityLife Realty, the in-house sales team for Daniels. Dominic has been involved with every single new condominium launch at Regent Park and has seen the neighbourhood transform from a vision to the bustling neighbourhood that it has become and shares amazing insight and knowledge about the neighbourhood.
In the interview, Dominic discusses:
- How Regent Park has evolved and what changes he has seen in the last 7 years
- What elements have made the Regent Park revitalization so successful and one of the Gold Standards of neighbourhood redevelopment for a Downtown Core
- What distinguishes Daniels from the other builders in Toronto
- Introducing the Wyatt Condos and how you can purchase with Platinum Agents on the one day sale on October 29th
In many ways, The Wyatt represents the new Regent Park with elements in the tower that show the maturity of the neighbourhood including:
- Larger suites which highlight a shift in demand for Regent Park, whereas previous buildings focused on smaller condos to attract investors
- More family focused amenities
- Larger Penthouse suites as opposed to the same floor plan that stretches all the way up the building
The Wyatt is now available and we are taking reservations ahead of the one day sales event on October 29th. For all the information, register by clicking the button below.